- All Apps
- Download TMX
- Submit an App
- Contact Us
Create robots. Test robots. Collect robots. Build with exoskeletons, zephyr mechanisms, hydrostatic tentacles, machinos locomotors, G-Force mixers, and more! Make any robot you can imagine! Robot cats. Robot samurais. Robot spies.
*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner ***
“We need more kids apps like Robot Factory” — WIRED
Robot wizards. Robot lizards. Robot dancers. Robot doctors. Robot moonwalkers.
The Robot Factory is the first app in Tinybop’s Digital Toys, a series of open-ended building apps that let kids ages 6+ create, test, play with, and collect whatever they can imagine. The second is The Everything Machine, an App Store Editors’ Choice and Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice.
* Build thousands of different robots from 100 parts.
* Test your robots to see if they will (or won’t!) walk, run, hop, and fly.
* Try out physics-driven robot parts in real world situations; swap them out for different results.
* Colorize your robots with nine different color schemes.
* Record your own robot sounds.
* Collect your robots in your own showroom. Keep an eye on them, day or night!
* Make your robots dance.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own robots.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike.
* No in-app purchases or 3rd party advertising. Play in peace!
* Download The Robot Factory Technical Manual, in the app or on our website, for code of ethics and details about robot parts, gizmos, and tools.
* Original artwork by Owen Davey, the illustrator behind TwoDots.
* Original sound design.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.