- All Apps
- Download TMX
- Submit an App
- Contact Us
‘Enjoy Snowdonia’ is your perfect mobile guide to enjoy, explore and discover the Snowdonia National Park – one of Britain’s Breathing Spaces and greatest treasures!
‘Mwynhau Eryri’ yw eich arweiniad symudol perffaith i fwynhau, crwydro a darganfod Parc Cenedlaethol Eryri – lle i enaid gael llonydd yn un o drysorau mwyaf Prydain!
Developed by the Snowdonia National Park Authority, this iPhone app will be your greatest companion to get the most out of your visit to Snowdonia National Park, from lovely scenic walks to adrenalin-packed activities to memorable attractions. If you’re in Snowdonia, use the app to find out about things to do on your doorstep, whether you are local to Snowdonia, a visitor or looking for a family day out. As a visitor, you can use the app prior to your visit to Snowdonia to plan great days out across the National Park and enhance your visitor experience.
• Directions and maps for walking in the National Park, including mountain walks, leisure walks and accessible trails
• Information on various activities such as cycling and mountain biking, water activities, horse riding, climbing, golf clubs, leisure centres and more
• Information on attractions, historical sites, heritage railways
• General information on Tourist Information Centres, public transport and hospitals
• Links to our social media platforms
SPECIAL FEATURE: If you’re a Welsh speaker or would like to learn a bit of Welsh, make the most of this fully bilingual English-Welsh app.
• Map based navigation
• Ordnance Survey maps for walks
• Maps with satellite views of all walks, activities and attractions’ locations
• Utilises your iPhone’s GPS for finding things to do near you
FEEDBACK: We would love to hear your views on our app so please send us feedback and suggestions on how we can improve it.
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT US: eryri-npa.gov.uk
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/visitsnowdonia
LIKE US: facebook.com/visitsnowdonia
WATCH US: youtube.com/visitingsnowdonia