- All Apps
- Download TMX
- Submit an App
A FREE bilingual Advice App crammed full of help and peer advice about all the things that really matter to young people. From dealing with homework stress to parents getting divorced, sexting to self-harm the app tackles all the BIG and small issues that children are faced with today. Offering lots of useful tips, video clips full of help and advice from young people talking about their own experiences and links to specialist support. Also including animation clips giving YOU the option to make the decision about our characters dilemma in “What should I do?”. Video clips of familiar faces sharing their secret experiences from first kisses to bullying and young Doctors speaking openly about issues such as puberty and health.
* Social Media – Cyber Bullying, sexting, online safety
* My Body – Puberty
* Family – Separation, Divorce, blended families, Siblings
* Well-being – Stress, pressure, anxiety, depression, self-harm, mental health
* Relationships – Friendships, Broken hearts, First Kisses, Relationships, Contraception
* Self-Image – Self Confidence, self-worth, image
* Health – Exercise, Balanced diets/food, anorexia, smoking, alcohol
* Life Challenges – peer pressure, loss, disability, dyslexia, bullying
The App accompanies the S4C Children’s Factual series ‘Llond Ceg’ presented by Radio 1’s Surgery presenter Aled Haydn Jones, co-presented by Kizzy Crawford and Geraint Hardy.