- All Apps
- Download TMX
- Submit an App
- Contact Us
Explore a working model of the body. Every part is interactive: the heart beats, guts gurgle, lungs breathe, the skin feels, and eyes see. Designed for kids to discover what we’re made of and how we work.
*** Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice ***
*** KAPI Best App for Older Children ***
*** Parents Magazine Best App for Families ***
The Human Body has been downloaded more than 5 million times and has reached the #1 spot on the App Store’s education charts in 144 countries.
“The sound effects are both hilarious and compelling—the pulsing swoosh of the heart pumping is soothing, but the gassy squeaks coming from the digestive system are enough to send my kids into a fit of giggles.” — COOL MOM TECH
“What it all amounts to is a circuitous, engrossing tour through the human body—one that’s completely self-guided and unique to every user.” — WIRED
Find free human body activity sheets at tinybop.com.
The Human Body is No. 1 in Tinybop’s Explorer’s Library series, designed for curious kids to dive deep into big ideas. The apps in this series have won Best of the App Store, App Store Editors’ Choice, Parents’ Choice, and Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice awards.
* Explore seven interactive systems to learn basic human anatomy, including the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, and immune systems.
* Discover detailed, interactive models of the heart, brain, eye, stomach, mouth, and much more.
* Get the urogenital system as an in-app purchase.
* Learn new vocabulary with text labels in 50+ languages.
* Create a dashboard to learn about new updates and apps, delete accounts, change languages, and support your kids’ experiences in all Tinybop apps.
* Smart device features include: camera demonstrates vision, microphone shows how hearing works, photo and music libraries demonstrate brain function, device orientation shows the effect of gravity on the body.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can choose and name their own avatar.
* Original artwork and sound design.
* Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults.
* No rules or levels—curiosity is rewarded.
Our expert-reviewed handbook is full of facts, interaction hints, and discussion questions to support learning in this app, in the classroom or at home. Download in your app or at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! If you have ideas, or something isn’t working as you expect it to, please contact us: email@example.com.
Compatible with iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, 3, mini, and Air. **This app is optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s or higher. Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
BTW. It’s not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It’s Tinybop.