- All Apps
- Download TMX
- Submit an App
- Contact Us
Build anything you can imagine!
Use a simple visual programming language to connect and control the hardware and sensors on your device. Make a light, a stop-motion camera, a kaleidoscope, a voice disguiser, a cookie thief catcher, or anything else you can think of!
*** App Store Editors’ Choice ***
*** Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice ***
Use your device’s camera, microphone, speakers, gyroscope, and/or screen. Add logic gates and routers to build more complex machines. You can also connect devices to play with friends. Pull a prank or talk in secret codes. Find video tutorials on YouTube (search for Tinybop + Everything Machine).
Save your inventions on your device. Or, if you make something really great, tap the share button and email it to a friend or us. We love hearing from you at email@example.com.
The Everything Machine is the second app in Tinybop’s Digital Toys, a series of open-ended building apps that let kids ages 6+ create, test, play with, and collect whatever they can imagine. The first is The Robot Factory, the iPad App of the Year and a Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner.
* Make any machine you can imagine!
* Connect and use your device’s built in tools and sensors: the camera, microphone, speaker, screen, gyroscope, light, and more.
* Drag and snap dozens of parts together easily.
* Use logic gates and routers for more sophisticated machines.
* Kids can play together (or with grownups!): use transmitters and receivers to connect to other iPads, iPhones, iPod touches, or Apple Watches.
* Example machines help you get you started quickly.
* Download the free Everything Machine Manual for more details on parts and their functions, in the app or on our website.
* Save every machine you create. Use it every day, anyway you like!
* Introduces kids to programming and circuitry.
* Parts have labels in 40+ languages.
* Original artwork and sound design.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own machines.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike.