- All Apps
- Download TMX
- Submit an App
The app will take you on an exciting journey of discovery, helping you to explore Conwy town walls at your own pace.
You’ll discover marvels along the way, and catch glimpses of the sights and sounds of medieval Conwy. You’ll see the Smallest House in Great Britain, King Edward I’s luxurious private apartments, and a wonderful collection of artwork inspired by the castle’s history. Discover the mystery of Llywelyn’s Hall, and listen to a searing account from the front line of a war zone. Find out what a medieval toilet really looks like, and puzzle over a very unusual grave…
Complete the challenges as you go to unlock Jackdaws, if you unlock eight you will discover the legend of the Conwy Jackdaws.
Get ready to follow in the footsteps of guards, craftsmen, merchants, princes and kings. Get ready to discover the secrets of Conwy…
– Contains Welsh and English language options
– Contains 12 locations around Conwy town walls and castle
– Each location gives you a historical background
– See photos of each location
– GPS map helps you find your way between locations
– Take part in fun challenges as you walk around the area
– Upload your own photos for others to see
– Send a virtual postcard to family and friends for FREE within the app
– Follow the story around Wales with information on other places to visit